Sajid Nadiadwala is leaving no stone unturned when it comes to roping in Hollywood celebrities for roles in his next film titled Kambakth Ishq. The film will be directed by first-time director Sabir Khan and is reported to be the first ever to be filmed in Hollywood’s Universal Studios. The reason for this is that the film is set in Hollywood and hence it only makes sense to have real Hollywood stars in the film. It stars Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor in lead roles, but the following is a list of Hollywood celebrities that have been lined up to play roles in the film:
1. Sylvester Stallone - The man is a legend, considered to be an institution in Hollywood, where he is famous for the Rambo series. Nadiadwala says, “Sylvester Stallone will be portraying himself in the movie.”
2. Denise Richards - As a model and actress, Richards is no stranger to Hollywood tabloids who oh-so-regularly chronicle her disputes with ex-husband Charlie Sheen. However, she is most famous on the professional front for her role as one of the several ‘Bond girls’. She will reportedly play one of Akshay’s love interests in the film. Competition, Kareena?
3. Linda Hamilton - She hasn’t been active in the last two years, but played the leading lady in the famous Terminator series which won her immense fame.
4. Arnold Schwarzenegger - Speaking of Terminator, the actor turned politician Schwarzenegger might just play a role in the film as well. This deal is currently under confirmation, as Nadiadwala explains, “I’m leaving for talks with Schwarzenegger. Since he is a politician in the US, I cannot just use his name without a confirmation of his acceptance, but it looks likely he will play a role in Kambakht Ishq.” It will certainly be interesting to see him and Akshay on-screen together!
5. Brandon Routh - The final name on the list is the man who recently played Superman and has since then shot to fame with many films lined up for release.
So we’ve got Terminator and his leading lady, Bond girl, Superman and Rambo…who’s next?