Why Madhuri should be voted as the next wax statue:
– She is still considered the queen of Bollywood even after a five-year hiatus.
– Her upcoming film, Aaja Nachle, is being hyped only because it is her comeback film.
– She is one of the very few actresses who can carry a film on her own and expect it to do well at the box office.
– Even at age 40, she is still in the hearts and minds of fans, critics, and directors as one of the top leading ladies in the industry.
– She is exactly what you want from your quintessential Bollywood actress-look good, act well, dance like a dream.
Why Madhuri should not be voted as the next wax statue:
– She has not been seen on screen for a long time, and it may make more sense to have someone more active in the industry represent Bollywood.
– She is not in the news as much as her female counterparts these days.
– More hype can be created from someone who is a big star at the moment, as well as someone who is seen everywhere, the latter which Madhuri lacks.