No trip to London for any Bollywood star is complete without a rendezvous with our very own Raj and Pablo. Recorded in front of a live audience, Raj and Pablo treated the audience to an entertaining and insightful one to one conversation with Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor. Lucky members of the audience were are able to ask their questions directly to the stars. BollySpice was there to bring you a sneak preview of the show and shares with you some interesting teasers…
Do you know who Imran and Kareena’s best friends are? Do you know what their favourite sport is? Do you know what type of music they love listening to? Or indeed their favourite hobby? Well, fear not you will very shortly be able to hear all about that and more when BBC Asian Network airs the show on Saturday November 23rd.
Here’s some sneak peeks for now:
- Imraan and Kareena shared what it was like working in Gori Tere Pyaar Mein and their views of what a Dharma Productions village is like.
- Kareena is best friends with Manish Malhotra, whilst Imran is best friends with Puneet Malhotra, find out which one is better Malhotra!
- Both actors shared who their ultimate favourite stars were whom they were genuinely starstruck and in awe of. Interestingly Imran’s was one the Kapoor’s, find out who it is.
- Imraan and Kareena shared which alternative careers they would have chosen, had they not gone into acting. Imran’s choice will surprise and amuse you for sure!
- One of audiences asked the brave question which one of the two actors made the first move with their partner and how they came to be the couples they are today!
We simply can’t give any of the above away, but do keep guessing, tweet us and Facebook us and we let a few slip! But most importantly wait for the show, which will be online very soon.
Gori Tere Pyaar Mein is a Dharma Productions film. The film is distributed by Reliance Entertainment in the overseas markets on 22nd November 2013.