Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes.
1 x 15ml (1 tbsp) sunflower oil; 1 onion, finely chopped;
250g (9oz) frozen spinach, defrosted and well drained;
250g (9oz) of Ricotta Cheese; 8 cannelloni tubes; Pinch grated nutmeg.
For Cheese Sauce:
50g (2oz) low fat margarine; 50g (2oz) low fat cheddar cheese; 25g (1oz) fresh grated parmesan.
1. Heat the oil and fry onion for 2 minutes.
2. Place in a large bowl with the spinach, nutmeg and ricotta cheese, Season.
3. Using a teaspoon to fill each cannelloni tube, tip the tube on its end and spoon the mixture in. Please each filled tube in a large ovenproof dish. Set to one side.
4. Place all the sauce ingredients except the cheddar and grated parmesan, into a saucepan. Heat stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
5. Stir in the cheddar and once it has melted, pour the sauce over the cannelloni. Sprinkle with grated parmesan.
6. Cook in the center of the over for 30-35 minutes.