To celebrate the release of Happy New Year, BollySpice presents to you a list of 10 reasons why you should go and see this much talked about film. Starring Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah in the leading roles, the film will release as part of this year’s Diwali festivities. We hope this list will convince you enough to go and see one of the most talked about films of this year. Enjoy!
- Make it as part of your Diwali celebrations by taking your friends and family to see the Indiawaale gang in action.
- See Deepika Padukone turn ‘lovely’ in one of her most provocative item numbers.
- See Shah Rukh Khan flaunt his much talked about 8 pack abs in the film.
- See Boman Irani turn comedian once again – as the versatile actor gives us one of his many acting avatars.
- See Abhishek Bachchan turn entertainer after having given us a good time before in films like Dostana and Bol Bachchan.
- Watch Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah firing up the screen as part of the Indiawaale gang.
- See the beautiful city of Dubai in a new light as major portions of the film have been shot there, including at the 5 star luxury hotel Atlantis: The Palm.
- After a long absence away from directing, you can see the much loved Farah Khan sitting in the director’s chair again with Happy New Year.
- Happy New Year is one of the most highly anticipated films of 2014 and has been talked about a lot in the media; right from casting all the way to shooting and promotions. Surely everyone is keen to see what the film has to offer.
- See Shah Rukh and Deepika light up the screen again with their romantic chemistry. Though we saw them last year in Chennai Express, this is the second time they are being paired together by Farah Khan after Om Shanti Om.
Happy New Year releases cinemas this Friday! Check out the trailer if you have yet to see it.