Today, social media platforms form an important aspect of celebrity life, as it allows them to connect with their audiences and know them better. But in reality that’s not always the case. There have been instances of public scrutiny leading to invasion of a celebrity’s private life, a fact that has deterred many known faces from entering the social space.
Here’s a list of Bollywood personalities who like it the old-fashioned way:
• Ranbir Kapoor: Actor Ranbir Kapoor is one of the few actors who likes to keep his life out of the social media glare. Even though he is one of the most sought after actors in the industry, he likes to keep to himself. He is happy being away from the constant need to explain his life to everyone, even though his father Rishi Kapoor is an avid user of Twitter.
• Sajid Nadiadwala: The producer has churned out some of the most outstanding hits of Bollywood in the past years. He had as many as four films – Highway, 2 States, Heropanti and his directorial debut Kick that released last year, and all did very well at the Box Office. With such a glorious career, one would think he would be the most followed producer on social media, but the fact is he isn’t on any of these sites. The producer is quite an introvert and doesn’t prefer these online mediums when it comes to his personal life.
• Kareena Kapoor Khan: Following close after her cousin Ranbir Kapoor is the gorgeous Kareena Kapoor Khan. The actress doesn’t believe in making her life public on social media. Her personal life has been a hot topic and she prefers to stay away from such mediums to avoid talk. In spite of a loyal fan following, Kareena has successfully managed to stay away from networking sites.
• Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Aishwarya has always tried to keep her presence low-key. Her fans have been pleading her to join the digital platform but alas! Even though the actress has a large fan following in India and abroad, it is well known that she doesn’t have a social media account, unlike most of her contemporaries.
• Aditya Chopra: It is said that producer-director Aditya Chopra is shy and often steers away from public appearances. He has also never shown any interest in joining social networking sites unlike some of his friends from the industry. Looks like it will be long time before Aditya Chopra joins the hashtag crowd.
• Sanjay Leela Bhansali: One of the most talented director-producers in the industry, SLB aka Sanjay Leela Bhansali likes to keep his presence out of the social media world. Sanjay Leela Bhansali has fans all over the globe but the director knows how to keep them happy. For him, his films are the only way he communicates with the audiences. Here’s one person we may never see liking comments.