After the success of our last article, we present you yet again with even more celebrity howlers! Featuring the best and worst quotes of celebrities, sit back and enjoy…
“I really don’t know what is going wrong with my life? Sometimes I wonder if my stars are right or what?”
– Oooh ooh can I answer this question??! I think it MIGHT have to do with the fact that your movies are crap. But that’s just a guess though!
“Love means he has to be there for you when you have constipation, when you have food poisoning.”
– Way to go Dr. Nene! You lucky, lucky man!
“Shah Rukh is very, very dedicated, very hard working. Aamir is 10 times as hard working than Shah Rukh can be. As for me, I am chilled out.”
– Yeah it shows in your films… By the way that’s NOT a compliment!
“Few know but I have also learnt the art of make-up and how to style your hair. I often cut my hair myself. I have been interested in it since childhood.”
– And yet no-one would touch you with a barge pole…
Kareena Kapoor (On rift with Preity Zinta)
“There was probably some misunderstanding which she wasn’t interested in clearing up. That’s fine by me because she’s nowhere in competition with me.”
– For once in your life you’re right. How can you be in competition with someone who’s way above you?!
“I can never be rude to people who want photographs and autographs, but I don’t like to be followed and stared at constantly.”
– Which part of being a star didn’t you get?
“I don’t have anything against extra-marital relationships – I am all for it. C’mon, my mother fell in love with someone who was married. Tomorrow, I could fall in love with someone who’s attached. I don’t see anything wrong with that. My heart could desire a married man, and I’ll have no control over that.”
– Wow no beauty and no brains, what a deadly combination!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
“Right now, I’m following the Buddhist principle: Smile as abuse is hurled your way and this too shall pass.”
– That must be a hell of a lot of smiling you’re doing there…
Zayed Khan on Kareena Kapoor
“There can be more great actresses like Rani Mukerji. But there will not be another Kareena Kapoor.”
– One can only hope. God save us if there are anymore…
“People say dusky skin color is in…but no, it isn’t. At least I don’t think it is. And why do people think Indians aren’t fair – we are fair!”
– Honey you ain’t exactly Snow White. Yep yep, still sticking to the barge pole comment. And on a side note — Is that why actresses like Bipasha get more attention than you?
Rani Mukerji on Aishwarya Rai
“Ashu-Ma, you know I love you. And I just want to say one thing, that we are going to be friends forever.”
– Yes you and dear old ‘Ashu-Ma’ are quite the best of friends from what I can see…
Subhash Ghai on Kareena Kapoor
“She has an instinctive talent; she is a bundle of talent. Only, she is a bit kiddish and speaks her mind without realizing the consequences. She has still to learn how to talk to the press and to people on stage. She does not want to use flowery language, does not want to be diplomatic.”
– That may quite possibly be the understatement of the year…
“People seem to forget my family decided to keep my wedding a small affair because I’ve an ailing grandmother in the hospital.”
– Aah, that must be why you’re going on a world tour with your father and wife?
Kareena Kapoor on Amisha Patel
“I called up Amisha Patel to tell her how good she is in Gadar, but whenever I tried, her phone was switched off.”
– Wasn’t that convenient?
“If I would have known that, perhaps I would have broken down and broken out of jail.”
– Why don’t you do us all a favor and just stay in there?!
“I would never deny the importance of the media, but I wouldn’t go out of the way to splash my pictures all over town. I’d rather let my work do the talking.”
– Honey, your work ain’t doing much talking, so maybe you should take that splashing idea into consideration?!
Kareena Kapoor (on Amisha Patel)
“I carried Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai on my shoulders. Zindagi Ka Safar was riding on Amisha’s shoulders. What happened?”
– True true, but please do explain the flop after flop you gave after that?