20 Small Prawns, cleaned
4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
1-2 tablespoons of salad cream
A wide glass to put your food in.
1. Cut up Lettuce and fill the bottom of your glass as a base.
2. Place 10 small prawns on top of the lettuce.
3. Meanwhile, get a small bowl and put your mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and salad cream and mix it well together to get your pink sauce.
4. Pour your pink sauce onto the small prawns and lettuce
5. Place the 10 other prawns onto the side of the cup and slice a lemon and place it on the side of the cup.
6. To add the finishing touch sprinkle paprika onto the small prawns covered with pink sauce and place into the fridge for 10 minutes.
Servings: 1 person