So we know that they are married and we know that all their wedding guests looked smashing at the event. What we don’t know is what gifts the couple received. Now imagine if we could send them gifts ourselves! What would you send? Here’s a list of ten gifts that BollySpice would gift Abhiwarya for their wedding.
10. We would get them a potrait of themselves to be hung in either their room or in the hallway. They will need to remind people that they are married, and need to remind themseleves that they are married, and thus nobody will ever bother them much about seperating their roles in movies.
9. MotoRola Rokr phones! (If only I had the money). This would be so that they can call each other up when they miss each other..
8. Two Loreal Mascaras and Eyeliners. Haven’t you guys noticed? Abhishek has been trying out Aishwaryas’ cosmetics for the past few days.
7. Laddoos.. Loads and loads and loads and loads of ladoos….
6. ‘A Love Story’ by Erich Segal… (Sheesh, as if their love story isn’t that interesting..)
5. A script that is inspired by their love story. We might add some spice into the script, who knows… *evil thoughts*
4. We’d probably recommend them a designer or something. Sheesh, Abhisheks’ wardrobe has been looking so bland these days..
3. New wardrobe for Abhishek and Aishwarya… To be in the next Top 50 Best Dressed People…
2. A Big Bed! To have lots of Rest and loads of children, they’re going to need a comfortable bed. Plus, Abhi is really tall!
1. A baby cot… awww. Who knows, there might be a new addition to the Bachchan family very soon. Pray people, pray!